I believe that a combination of following the guidance and best practices from the CDC and using your own best discretion will do the most to assist the world in overcoming this Pandemic. Advice such as, increased daily cleaning routines including more frequent hand washing after handling packages and devices, use of sanitizer, cleaning tools, and equipment. also following their advice on social distancing.
It is my sincere hope that you and your family remain safe and healthy during this uncertain time. Thank you for being apart of the JeffCrosby Family.
You can help yourself and your loved ones stay healthy by washing your hands often, especially during these key times when you are likely to get and spread germs:
- Before, during, and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After handling pet food or pet treats
- After touching garbage